Thursday 10 October 2013

Yarndale and New Yarn Projects

I've recently finished a dress and a knitted top (will share pictures soon) so obviously I needed to replace them with more projects. So a trip to the new yarn festival 'Yarndale' in Skipton was a opportunity not to miss (I was never going to leave empty handed was I?) so I was very restrained and only bought one pattern and some yummy wool from Easy Knits (although I don't think the pattern is that easy really). It a scarf which is starts with solid stitching at one end and you gradually build up the number of holes to form a big lacy pattern at the other end. Its really unusual and I had some problems picking a yarn to create it but eventually plumped for this one with a metallic thread running through it too.



Here's some other nice photos from the event, ,the crochet bunting was organised through Lucy who runs the blog 'Attic 24' which is lovely.



No comments:

Post a Comment