Friday 4 December 2009

Busy Day and Good News

Had a busy old day today preparing for the Julefest craft fair tomorrow. Running With Scissors has just roped in it's first volunteer (my mum) to help out. I've just spent the last hour cutting up 100 A4 sheets into flyers to promote the up and coming workshops. However the best news of the day is that my new sewing machines are due to arrive in on Monday - hurrah, which is spurring me on to organise the sewing workshops detailed on the website. Guest tutors are also being investigated with the first off the block being Janet Bottomley - a fab patchwork and quilting tutor (more details on Janet's workshop soon). We're also planning to move house (very) soon and my craft stuff (and there's lots of it) is starting to get packed which is a bit disconcerting as I like to have everything around me for maximum inspiration. Looking forward to tomorrow, hopefully I'll see some of you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment