Tuesday 22 December 2009

Magic Dongles and Paint

It seems so long since I last posted, however I'm still sat on a cardboard box with the keyboard on my lap! The move actually went very well and now we are tackling all the little things that need to be done once you move, as well as get ready for Christmas. Our main issue at the moment is that BT let us down and didn't arrive to connect our land-line despite me staying in all day, now they say they can't come until 5th Jan and then it takes another 3 weeks to get broadband connected - what a nightmare! So in the meantime we have bought a dongle which is a magic USB stick which plugs into the computer and allows you to access the Internet via the mobile phone network (although it is a bit slow and has limited capacity - so no pictures for the blog yet as it may explode). We have been busy decorating the back room which will be my craft room which was the only room in the house that we really couldn't live with (Lawrence Llewellyn - Bowen has a lot to answer for). I took some picture to share with you later and it's taken 3 coats of paint just to get rid of the initial colour, but I have bought some paint in my current favourite colour which is a kind of very light aqua / turquoise which will look fab!

So now the dongle is unencrypted and allows me to access my blog I'm hoping that it has enough power to upload this message!

No comments:

Post a Comment