Thursday 11 February 2010

Back in the Frame

Well - I'm back. I can't believe that I've not posted at all this month. This is all because I have been quite ill and am now recuperating and taking lots of rest as instructed by my G.P. It's been quite a difficult and emotional time but I should be getting back on an even keel now. Apologies if Running With Scissors has not been running as smoothly as normal.

I've been doing little bits of crafting here and there - mainly knitting as I've been stuck on the sofa for a number of days. I've been working on my knitted blanket squares which is an on and off project for the last five years. I'll share some photos with you later. In the meantime here are a few shots of general things now that our broadband has been connected (fingers crossed!)






These are from when we first moved in. As everyone knows after you have moved house the one thing you have lots of is cardboard so I made the noticeboard from some of the boxes and covered it in an old tablecloth which doesn't fit our table, however the colours went perfectly with the room. I also trimmed the lampshade (the trim cost more than the shade - I'm just that kinda gal!). The last picture (or maybe the first picture depending on how the images load up) is the view from the craft room in the snow.

Fortunately I have managed to watch both the Project Runway episodes on the telly since my last post and will have lots to say on a up and coming post.

Heres to a healthy and happy February for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment