Tuesday 26 January 2010

Looking forward to the Spring

Today we have uploaded some of the new workshops ready for booking (but there is more to come). I'll be sending out a newsletter to the mailing list very soon so get your skates on if you interested in any particular session.

Well theres not too much to say about this weeks Project Runway. The dress designs this week were based on photos the designers took of New York at night. I was a bit distracted at the end and I think the painted fabric / puff ball dress design won. Yes it was very 1980's. I'm old enough to remember them the first time around and I'm not intending to recreate any sort of puff ball creation any time soon (a la Pepsi and Shirley - anyone remember them?). The rejected designer's dress wasn't that bad - it was based on a long exposure photo of car tail lights, but I think I would have opted to create the pattern with coloured ribbons rather than ruffles. I did feel a bit sorry for Keith as he put so much effort in and was in the bottom three.

Good news on the broadband issue - we have a date of next Tuesday for activation hurrahhh.... it would be so nice to get some photos on the blog - I need to have lots of pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment