Monday 11 January 2010

snowed in


Well there is still snow everywhere and I've cocooned myself in our new warm house and keeping busy making stuff. As well as planning the spring / summer programme I have also made a few things including a noticeboard for the craft room, a lampshade (well I put some trimmings on it, if that counts)- and I went a bit mad and bought a load of pieces of antique lace to make a curtain - its currently pinned together and I'm not sure exactly when its going to get sewn up. The craft room is full of projects in progress and I've been in contact with some lovely tutors to run some of the sessions for the new programme ... all will be revealed soon!

I would love to share some photos with you but we are still waiting for the BT man again on Wednesday and then it takes 3 weeks for the broadband to get connected ...arrgghhh

On the plus side after a stressful day yesterday I fell upon Project Runway on one of the TV channels (I'm not a big TV watcher unless it's an Agatha Christie drama but that's a different story)- of course I've heard to Project Runway (kind of The Appentice for American fashion designers) but didn't realise that I could get it on one of the myriad of channels we have (via a just plugged in recycled Freeview box). So I actually got to watch an episode and whats more it was a new series so now I have to work out when the next programme is on. Probably more blogs to come on the subject as I totally missed out on blogging on the Saatchi programme!

Onwards and upwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment